Zombits Trouble Chapter 2 Zombits Trouble Chapter 2

This would be a great game if it didn't FORCE you to play in a two player mode.

Fallen Kingdom | Christmas Update! Fallen Kingdom | Christmas Update!

I really adore the detail in this game game. I love the graphics, the gameplay is smooth. However, there's one flaw I want to point out: there's no recovery time from when you take damage. Meaning, that when you get hit by an enemy, you should achieve some sort of temporary invincibility state before you can take damage again.

Look at Super Mario Bros 1 to see what I'm talking about.

maxgacek responds:

Thank you for your comment.
Changes have already been introduced to the game.

Upward Upward

Playable game, but you should really move that clock as in blocks a lot of the falling projectiles.

Jerumbo responds:

I moved the score box down. Thanks for your suggestion.

HEL VS HELL HEL VS HELL

This is a very fun game, but the fact that there's no sound effects, or even music, makes it very boring.

Cyoses responds:

Honestly, I completely agree. I'm working on trying to find a way to implement sound for the next game, so I hope you will find it more enjoyable!

~ Cyoses

BG BLU BG BLU

Holy fucking crap, normally Unity games on this site are utter crap, but this... I'd totally spend $10 on this.

satyre responds:

It's a present for you :D enjoy and thanks for your feedback :)

10 Second Personality Test 10 Second Personality Test

This would be a really neat concept if it was longer than 10 seconds.

Street Skater - City Street Skater - City

I really wanted to give this game more than 2 stars because it seems like a really good game, but the jump button is just really unresponsive, which ruins the game for me.

SmashingPixels responds:

Some browsers do funny things with WebGL so I made it so that you can also use the mouse.

I will update the comments to detail the mouse buttons aswell. Thanks for feedback

Vaporeon's Necklace Vaporeon's Necklace

This is a playable, fun game, in my opinion. I found myself engaged in the game.

However, I find myself confused at what the layout of the graphics are. At first, I thought I was underwater because the layout looks like it's an underwater scenery. However, one of the tasks that you were assigned to from some NPC was to "water his garden because he's all out of water", which doesn't make sense to me, because apparently everything looks underwater. Is the user swimming, or is the user underwater?

Not a bad game.

SuperSheriff SuperSheriff

It's surprisingly not a bad game at all. However, it is incredibly and brutally difficult and wayyy too easy to die. I'm not saying make it super easy, but atleast make it a little less difficult.

Epix Quest - Minigame I Epix Quest - Minigame I

Pros:
Pretty decent. Gameplay is solid for what it is.

Cons:

Also try adding some music.

DragonHeadStudio responds:

"Pretty decent. Gameplay is solid for what it is."

Really Thanks!
--------------------

"I've been playing for a few minutes, and it seems like that this is the only map. Doesn't seem like much of an "Epic Quest" to me."

Epix Quest is a game that is being developed for Steam and is totally different from this minigame is an RPG game with a high scale of operation, with hundreds of different maps! The purpose of this minigame is a simple collection game to pass the time, so that was developed in just one day!
Once Epix Quest was released I promise to give you the impression of a very epic adventure!

--------------------
"Also that bright white light you get whenever you collect a chest... Ugh, that's annoying. I don't think I'm epileptic, but that hurts my eyes."

This is something interesting, we will perform an update to solve this problem, thank you for your attention!
--------------------
"Also try adding some music."

As was thought to be just a minigame and also to avoid spoilers soundtrack we chose not to put a background music, but we will examine the possibility of adding a song!

----------------------

Hey thanks for all constructive tips, we will seek to improve the best way possible.

Either way be sure to follow our real work and a chance to show a truly epic adventure, follow: