The Cucking My Friend's Waifu Song [PMV] The Cucking My Friend's Waifu Song [PMV]

I get the feeling this is about me. lol Niceflash

StaticSkull responds:

What hinted at that? :3

Sawnik Da Hejhort (COLLAB) Sawnik Da Hejhort (COLLAB)

I only watched 2 minutes so far because I'm busy, but i thought it was very good, however the subtitles can be unreadable because they're done in a weird style. Overall, great animation.

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks

Scott's Wild Fight! Scott's Wild Fight!

Definitely a a half decent start to animating. Work on your drawing, though, and add sound effects.

Brutally Honest With Teddy - Divorce (Ep 1) Brutally Honest With Teddy - Divorce (Ep 1)

This was super hilarious, man! What I liked about it was the incredibly drawings, prtty good voice acting, and a twist to the guy's story.

However, the animation is choppy, the music is pretty generic, but overall it was very good! <3

A Heart For Sweetie Belle A Heart For Sweetie Belle

So glorious. Such smooth animation, nice sound effects.

What show is this show derived from, good sir?

Pikapetey responds:

it's.... classic looney tunes... You should probably watch some of the greatest animation ever made. Most of them were made in the 1940's and 1950's before computers and such. https://youtu.be/TUCO1hjzb9k?t=1h45m52s

The color brown The color brown

Is this a video of Goryblizzard?

SHOWREEL 2014 SHOWREEL 2014

These are all very good clips. Animation is very well done, and made me laugh a little. 4/5 :)

Seven Star: Goody Goody Seven Star: Goody Goody

Not bad for your first flash! Good animation, good sound quality, good music good everything! The durability didn't really matter for me, infact I'm taking this as an omen of great things to come from you. :)

Awesome-Cam responds:

Thanks man! Thats really nice! :)

Stuff Stuff

This was bad. But I know you tried, so I'll give it one star.

RB responds:

I know that's bad. That's VERY bad.

Retro times Retro times

Simple, but lovable. The drawing is great, the voice acting is okay.